Call Nightingale at (800) 920-5161 and tell us your needs. We will build a superior program around your financial capabilities and can help you apply for assistance.
Although Nightingale does offer services on a Private Pay Basis, historically we have primarily been a provider of home and community-based services through Georgia’s Medicaid Program. If in fact you are Medicaid eligible, there are several different waiver programs available to you that we can help you apply for. These programs include:
- Community Care Services Program (CCSP)
- Service Options Using Resources in Community Environment (SOURCE)
- Independent Care Waiver Program (ICWP)
- New Options Waiver Program (NOW) and Comprehensive Supports Waiver Program (COMP)
- Georgia Pediatric Program (GAPP)
- Money Follows the Person (MFP)
Each of these Waiver Programs is designed to help people who qualify for institutional care remain in the community or return to the community from nursing homes, hospitals, or ICF-MRs. These programs help people who are elderly or have disabilities and need help to live in their home or community. The core services available through these programs include:
- Service Coordination (Help with managing care needs/services)
- Personal Support (Assistance with daily living activities)
- Home Health Services (Nursing, Home Health Aide, Therapy)
- Emergency Response Systems
- Respite Care (Caregiver Relief)
Perhaps you are a United States Veteran, we can provide services to you as well through the Federal Aid and Attendee Program. This program provides benefits to veterans and surviving spouses who require the regular attendance of another person to assist in eating, bathing, dressing and undressing, or additional personal care. Nightingale suggests that you contact your local VA or visit the website (www.veteranaid.org) for additional information on how to apply.