Nightingale Services, Inc. would like to Thank You for your interest in joining our team. If you would like to apply for any of the following opportunities, please fill out the online application below and submit it to the contact person for each Regional location.
Area Manager needed in the following counties:
- Douglas, GA
This is a full time salaried position.
Qualified candidates will have 3-5 years management experience, preferably in a case management, long term care, or a nursing setting. Preferably a four year college degree in business, finance, or social sciences. Must have a valid Drivers License.
Knowledge and experience with Medicaid waiver programs, such as SOURCE and CCSP, is highly preferred.
Candidates with nursing degrees are encouraged to apply, however this is a management position, not a clinical position.
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Oversee administrative responsibilities of branch office. Manages office budget and petty cash
- Supervise and assist in recruitment of staffing and training for the branch
- Supervise and assist in offering In-service programs for the firm. Responsible for insuring training meets DCH and CCSP standards.
- Supervise the maintenance of records on each client and employee
- Supervise and/or conduct administrative assessment of clients referred, which may be issued by the case manager
- Actively seeks out, build and maintain relationships with referral sources; maintains frequent contact with sources and works to continue positive public relations with any and all referral sources
- Increase brand recognition throughout the community with doctors, clinics, hospitals, and other relevant agencies
- Works with corporate representative to develop advertising strategy when necessary
- Monitors, evaluates and corrects employee job performance and behavior as necessary
- Manage billing spreadsheet in conjunction with corporate billing team to ensure billing accuracy
- Attends hearings and/or respond to GADOL unemployment issues on behalf of the company
- Other duties as assigned